BiO-FiLL Puncture Protection
In many areas of our everyday life, a failing tyre can have far-reaching consequences. A flat tyre – whether on construction machinery, in forestry, agriculture or even on a wheelchair on the walkway, always costs time and money. On specialised machines in particular, tyre failure and the subsequent interruption of the work process can result in a serious economic damage that often exceeds tyre costs many times over. BiO-FiLL is a full puncture protection system for industrial and normal-sized tyres, which has already proven itself reliable in different applications. In this product, we make use of our unique HydroPUR material. After mixing its two components, BiO-FiLL is pumped into the tyre in liquid form and reacts within 24 to 48 hours at a constant temperature, forming a homogeneous, flexible elastomer core.
BiOFiLL – plenty of choices
normal tyres, e.g.:
- cargo bikes
- three wheelers
- e-bike, pedelecs
- electric scooters
- lawn tractors
industrial tyres, e.g.:
- construction machinery
- construction vehicles
- baggage cars
- heavy goods vehicles for landfills and junk yards
- agricultural machinery
We are happy to answer your inquiry!
BiOFiLL – Benefits
- Tyres are immune to penetrating foreign bodies (such as glass, metal, wood, nails and other sharp objects).
- Trouble-free operation with absolute puncture protection.
- Flexibility similar to air tyre.
- Increased comfort.
- Better road holding through better traction.
- Low tyre maintenance through constant tyre pressure.
- No use of carcinogenic CMR (Carcinogenic Mutagenic Reprotoxic) materials.
- Completely non-toxic in the manufacture and within the tyre.
- No escaping odours and hazardous gases.
- Due to its non-toxicity, BiO-FiLL can be used in private spaces and recreation areas (wheelchairs, bicycles, sports equipment, gardening equipment, water sports e.g. fenders)
- No hazardous waste! Absolutely easy to dispose of. BiO-FiLL is disposed of as household or commercial waste and is not subject to special legislation for toxic material.
Please find frequently asked questions in the download below: FAQ Download
BiOFiLL – Specifications
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Sustained speed 56 km/h
- Maximum speed 85-90 km/h (Max. 4 hours)
- Specific weight about 1 kg/litre
- Shore hardness 15-20 Shore A
Click HERE to request detailed technical data sheets.